Experts in Tree Maintenance
Mulberry Tree Services cover all aspects of tree maintenance which are detailed below:
• Shaping and reshaping: If a tree crown is out of shape we can normally reshape it accordingly using our latest tree surgery pruning techniques.
• Pollarding: This is when most of the tree canopy is cut back to heavy wood and re-grows. This is most suitable for willows, limes and poplars as they regenerate so quickly. Just ask our tree surgeon when quoting for advice on this procedure.
• Crown cleaning: The removal of any rubbing, crossing, damaged or dead branches. Will give a much cleaner appearance and reduce falling debris. This is usually combined with the tree surgery service of thinning.
• Crown lifting: Removal of lower limbs up to a designated height. Our consulting tree surgeon when quoting can guide you in accordance with planning regulations and statutory legal heights above roads and pavements.
• Fruit tree pruning: Mulberry tree services specialise in renovating and pruning of fruit trees. We have found it takes many years of tree surgery experience to carry out fruit tree pruning to a high standard. Trees can be pruned specifically for fruit production or in the case of old poorer fruit bearing trees more for shape than fruit production
Want to know more? Have a question?
Then why not fill out the form on this page and one of our expert tree surgeons will get back to you rapidly. Or why not give us a quick call on the number below?